There are so many wonderful things that the GK A&FRC (Geilenkirchen Airman & Family Readiness Center) can provide and one of the best ones is financial support resources. Whether you are having a tough time learning to balance the check book, you need an emergency loan, or you are paying your way through school, this is the one stop shop for information.
- Air Force Aid Society –AFAS
- Scholorship information
- Tuition assistance information
- Employment Assistance Programs (Help writing resume or applying for jobs)
- Coupon donation – Donate your coupons or find some to use for your next Schinnen excursion. The coupons are good for 6 months past their expiration while you live overseas!
- Classes on savings, balancing the budget, VAT, and more….
No matter what your question, they can point you in the right direction! Check them out on Facebook and give them a “like” to stay updated on all the upcoming events and classes.